Sunday, March 22, 2009

Off the Radar

So for the past couple of years, my life has been heavily involved with social networks online. Myspace, Facebook, Twitter. Blogger is thankfully nothing like that. So a couple of days ago I decided that it's not worth it. It takes up way too much of my time, when I should taking care of important things, like painting lol. I think I'm not alone here, social networks like facebook have become so popular among my peers are especially the younger kids that I would call it a permanent part of american culture. Blogging is a bit different. I enjoy having people read my blog because they stumble across it, not because they think they are obligated to.

In general, I think I'm headed towards a new direction, less dependency on technology. Now that isn't to say i'm dropping Everything ( though I would lke to) I mean these days I need a cell phone to check on my sister. I need the internet for my blog, which allows me to think about things that going on right now, I also need it because the colleges depend on it so much, everything is done online now.

I am cutting down on my ipod, unless I feel like listening to Dylan lol. I am, for the most part, done with t.v. news 12 long island is the worst news station ever, am I am going to just stick to the paper. I've been done with video games for a couple of years now, I don't own a new system. I'll probably never own an HD t.v. I never have nor will I ever own a GPS. They are terrible I love getting lost, and I just trust my own instinct.

Moral of this blog: we're all still human, let's not depend on technology 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment