Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Spamalot & Randomness

 

So, after my last entry, my blog got locked for suspicion of it being a “spam blog”, Am I so boring that this site thinks I’m a robot??

Anyway, All my College Bills have been paid off, hooray! Time to go back to shopping.

Finished On The Road.Jack Kerouac, friend of mine was reading it which reminded me to re- read it.

Donated Blood Again recently, 4 times and counting!

I have been really experimenting with digital photography lately, and I’ve been Pushing my photoshop skills. I hope whoever reads this enjoys them. Here’s some more pictures I’ve taken.

DSC_0038-3

DSC_0044

DSC_0132

DSC_0040-2

DSC_0029 DSC_0105-2

 

And I made new Logos For people to enjoy :)

 

Felipe Alcantara Design 2 Felipe Alcantara design

1 comment:

  1. You deffinitely don't write like a robot haha. Your photos are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete