Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Poem from last Semester

Felipe’s Poems

- Another Poem

Where am I going ?
It seems as though this question is the only constant
In my life, which is getting shorter with every tick
The seasons, they are always changing!

But they're not!

Sure, I can work after school
Teach at a school, fine
Settle down and die,

But I won't!
Why?

So sick
of banality
of money
of 4 sided things
of politics
of life!

But by all means continue to smile!
After all, this is the way
This is life! Ce la Vie!
You keep smiling

But I can't
Not anymore.


- For a Friend

Cans and bottles decorate the carpet
Jack's empty, and so are you
Sometimes I sit here and wonder
Is my time worth it? Are you?
Time ticks by as your laying down
And you're still empty I see
You close your eyes hoping
That I'd disappear for a week
But I won't
Because when you sober up
Then you'll see that I'm still here
I'm here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment