Sunday, February 1, 2009

I miss Glowsticking

Okay, I Love electronic music. Techno, Trance, Electro, Hardstyle whatever. And I used to Glowstick quite a bit. For those of you who don't know what glowsticking is, it's a type of urban dance you find most commonly associated with techno music and the underground rave scene. Here's an example of me doing so....



So yea you get the idea. Other forms of street dance closely related are liquid dancing, tuttuing, breakdance, in the east there's poi dance. I'm getting off topic...

Back in the day I did this all the time!!!!!! I used to be part of this great website where people got together, played video games and party'd it up all night long doing this stuff!!

I totally miss it.

I miss the rush of trying to not fuck up in the crowd, and the flashing of the strobe light, The rumbling of heavy bass in my heart.

this was probably the best time of my life as far as party stuff goes. Back in the day you'd grab a couple of friends (or not) and just meet new people, drink and other stuff I shouldn't mention on the internet.... listen to some great cheesy guido fist pump music and have a great time. I've been to a rave (won't say where or when) where it lasted for 2 or 3days straight!! I stayed for 2 don't know if it went on any longer....

oh the memories..

No comments:

Post a Comment