Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm having such a crazy week, I think I'm going to stop posting artists you should know blogs for a while, there are too many things going on in my life right now. I have paintings to finish, papers to write, speeches to practice, galleries to see, it's a lot of work. But it's not the work I'm worried about really. Asheley dropped a huge bomb on me yesterday, and I am so confused and thrown off.

Some parts of me feel like I'm overdoing the college thing to keep myself busy and forget my problems in life. On the flip side, it's me doing this that's getting me straight A's. I have one C that brings me down to a 3.7 gpa I don't know things are not working out the way I wanted them to, but hell, if they did it wouldn't be life now would it? I have much thinking to do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment