Friday, September 11, 2009

I Suppose I should Properly Introduce Myself.....Again

As you newcomers surf through Blogger and notice that some wacko has commented your blog, or notice that random dude in the classroom helping out Damian with whatever, that's me...obviously.

If you've already come across this blog fine, if not... well you wouldn't be reading this, now would you?

My name is Felipe Alcantara and I am a Sophomore here at Molloy College. I'm an art major shooting for my Bachelor's of Fine Arts, and a minor in Sociology. I paint a lot of weird things, and I'm a freelancing photographer and graphic designer outside of school.

I am NOT your typical student. I am NOT a typical guy. I am NOT a typical Artsy.

Why am I hanging around your classes this semester? I was told to help the professors if need be, I was told to read your blogs, and anything in between.

Now, even though you'll see me with Damian most of the time, Art is my thing.

POST QUESTIONS HERE IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT:

- Artists

- Painting

- Photography

- Photoshop

- Any other Tech-y digital art related topics.

-Inspiration

- If you just want to share work but don't think anyone will take it seriously, I am ALWAYS happy to see other people's artwork. Or Poetry, or Photography.

You can even chit chat with me about music, literature, anything Creative - like.

my email is falcantara08@lions.molloy.edu
my Flickr account is http://www.flickr.com/photos/flippy90/

oh and I'll start to post more creative type of Blogs later on as well.

1 comment:

  1. haha thanks trust me plentyy of blogs are comingg .. that song helps me get my angerr out =) lol

    ReplyDelete