Sunday, September 13, 2009

Suppose it was this easy,
live your life, live it to the max,
live every moment
like it was your last, bottom's up
no regrets

Well I ain't much for supposing,
Yea I'd rather stay in today,
Under the weather, under a blanket
under a rock where no one can find me
face down, 3 sheets to the wind

And suppose love was perfect,
like in fairy tales,
Ha! I call bullshit, fairy tales
are reserved for north shore chicks
though I must ask,
when did "till' death do us part"
become more of a goal?

So suppose this is all factual,
actual days where you cry
days where you actually want to curl up
and die cause you bought the wife the
wrong set of china so now she's yelling at you in Italian

well a bullet sounds the same in every language, bitch
...supposin' I was that type of guy

Well, I suppose that that would make life rather interesting, no?
no it'd still be dull, full of moronic idiots taking care of people's money
with a community college degree, and nefarious tricks running the streets
with their pride of El Barrio, raising money to leave it but can't cause the world
around them is going to hell

Well I suppose that puts me in a better position, But I'm through supposing
cause that's just damn depressing.

3 comments:

  1. Nice story, btw I saw you in my 2D Design class and I need to learn how to take pics/use photoshop this year. Also try http://www.pearlpaint.com/ for art supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good! Why cant all guys express themselves like this?
    While I'm reading it i feel like i can see exactly what's going on =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha what do you mean? I've met plenty of manly men who could write well, not to say I do, but I think a good amount of guys write poetry.

    ReplyDelete