Sunday, December 6, 2009

End.

- So I haven't been blogging in a while. It is mainly because of what I like to call ESSD (End of Semester Stress Disorder). I have a ton of papers to finish up and an even larger art project to finish.

- To those Whitman students who come across this:
You guys were an great group of students who made my work with Dr.Russo a load of fun, a "hoot and a half" even. I really do hope you guys retain at least some of things you learned in the program, I learned quite a bit from you guys. I wish you all the best of luck during your years here at Molloy :)


- To those people who read my blog and attacked me on face book (again) I have decided to make a separate blog where I discuss all the other things you parasites enjoy, I'll post the link later.

Small post but figured I'd let you know I'm still alive, just busy

1 comment:

  1. At the end of this semester, I will now refer to my stress and anxiety to ESSD. It sounds like a really serious disorder.

    ReplyDelete