Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Top Ten Lists ( in no particular order )

Bored, I like making top ten lists.....


Top Ten Artists At The Moment:

1. Joan Snyder
2. Robert Rauschenberg
3. Robert Ryman
4. Hiroshi Sugimoto
5. Mark Rothko
6. Willem De Kooning
7. Sol Lewitt
8. Sally Mann
9: Andy Warhol
10: Elizabeth Murray

Top Ten Music At The Moment:

1. Radiohead
2. Portishead
3. My Bloody Valentine
4. The Dillinger Escape Plan
5. The Velvet Underground
6. Aphex Twin
7. The Wu-Tang Clan
8. Ghostland Observatory
9: Everytime I Die
10: Foxy Shazam

Top Ten Writers At The Moment:

1. Jack Kerouac
2. Pablo Neruda
3. William Butler Yeats
4. Kurt Vonnegut
5. Emily Dickinson
6. George Orwell
7. Fyodor Dostoevsky (The Brothers Karamazov)
8. Stephen King Why does my font keep changing?
9. Max Brooks
10: Ayn Rand

I'll continue to add on once I figure out why this damn font is changing

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you don't have Korn or Disturbed on your list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. as soon as i started reading this post, radiohead came on my itunes! freaky ... great lists

    ReplyDelete